- Creates the conditions for leaders and senior teams to work creatively and strategically
- Fosters leaders’ awareness, insight and impact
- Supports the development of trusting, productive relationships
- Emphasises the development of leadership authenticity, arising at the creative frontier between individual talents and organisational opportunities
Consulting and Coaching Experience
- Over 20 years consulting and coaching across a range of sectors, including: healthcare, financial services, professional services, TMT, retail, and charity.
- Created and led programmes on leadership development, talent review, talent development, internal and external coach development, authentic leadership.
- Coached and advised a broad range of executives, from Board members and executives, to senior and high potential managers.
- Recruited, managed and supervised high calibre groups of coaches and consultants.
- Author, lecturer and conference speaker.
- 14 years in international pharmaceutical marketing (with Beecham and then with Glaxo) and subsequently as a management consultant, focused on strategy, marketing and pricing.
- 16 years as leadership consultant and coach, first with PeopleWise, and then The Thinking Partnership, including the role of Managing Director.
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapist (over 20 years) working with individuals and as a supervisor.
Qualifications and Memberships
- APECS accredited coach and coach supervisor; member of ABP, BPS
- Mindfulness teacher (MBCT teacher training, Oxford Mindfulness Centre)
- Psychoanalytic psychotherapist: UKCP registered
- Psychologist: BSc Hons (1st class) in Experimental Psychology
- The Location of Authenticity, (in press).
- Mindful Insights, Coaching at Work, Vol 8, Issue 1. 2013
- Authentic leadership in coaching, in Leadership Coaching. 2011
- Leadership Coaching: From Personal Insight to Organisational Performance. 2006