All team members have at least 10 years experience of leadership development within organisations, a track record in enabling individual and group change, and a qualification in the psychology of change.
- Creates the conditions for leaders and senior teams to work creatively and strategically
- Fosters leaders’ awareness, insight and impact
- Supports the development of trusting, productive relationships
- Emphasises the development of leadership authenticity, arising at the creative frontier between individual talents and organisational opportunities
- Creating the conditions for a transformative “thinking space”
- Emphasising authentic leadership through self-awareness, self-knowledge and the practice of self management
- Significant programme design, development and delivery experience
- Enhances individuals’ leadership impact by developing their awareness, skill and confidence
- Deepens levels of understanding, trust and co-operation between individuals and groups
- Understands and works with the subtleties of language and behaviour
- Combines practical leadership skill and experience with psychological depth
- Brings warmth, energy and enthusiasm
- The capacity to creates the right conditions for leaders and senior teams to have the ‘difficult conversations’.
- Fosters and develops emotional insight in the service of greater self-regulation at a personal and professional level.
- Develops authentic leadership by promoting an appropriate thinking space that helps to underpin trusting and resilient work relationships.
- It is inevitable that some leaders and managers will experience emotional difficulties, either as a result of events in their personal life, or in coping with specific challenges at work. Gayle, a qualified counsellor, psychotherapist and mindfulness teacher, provides employee assistance on a one-to-one basis. Organisations typically choose to engage Gayle when they wish to offer a member of staff some targeted support.